Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystal Starr

Anyone know when Wulf the Saxon will ship?

23 posts in this topic

My family has been anxiously awaiting the CD.  Anyone get theirs or know when they will ship? n 

1 person likes this

Hi, everyone! I work for Heirloom Audio and am checking on everyone's orders. 

1 person likes this

I does look like there was a minor shipping computer glitch on your orders. We are now processing the orders!

3 people like this

Also, a quick update to whet your appetite: The audio of the next one (the next one after Wulf) is being proofed! 

4 people like this

On 1/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, mfoust said:

Also, a quick update to whet your appetite: The audio of the next one (the next one after Wulf) is being proofed! 

I don't suppose Mr. George will give us another clue at the end of Wulf?

1 person likes this

On January 8, 2018 at 1:49 PM, mfoust said:

I does look like there was a minor shipping computer glitch on your orders. We are now processing the orders!

While we're sorry to hear there was a glitch, thank you for being so diligent in following up on this issue! We're tremendously excited to receive our copy and enjoy the next adventure.

Thank you!

1 person likes this

On January 8, 2018 at 1:49 PM, mfoust said:

Hooray! Do you have any idea of when it will be available? (Because we're not excited and on the edge of our seats or anything. ;) )

2 people like this

So glad to see the answer to my question that I was just coming on to ask. And very excited to hear about the next installment!!!

Thank you for the update!  We're studying this time period and this is very relevant to our recent readings!  Looking forward to updates for future titles!

Wonderful!  Thank you!

On 1/11/2018 at 0:17 AM, Cristina@ahomeschoolmom.com said:

Hooray! Do you have any idea of when it will be available? (Because we're not excited and on the edge of our seats or anything. ;) )

Yeah, because truthfully, we are not patient people - we just pretend to be so you have time to edit the new adventures ;)

1 person likes this

Hey, everyone. Most everyone who has posted in this chain is a member of the Review Crew. We discovered why you didn't receive Wulf: We don't have your address! It seems the computer skipped right over you. (Of course, you already have a digital version of Wulf in your Club account.)

So, would each of you please send an email to info@heirloomaudio.com stating:

-- You're a member of the Review Crew and are requesting a copy of Wulf

-- Your address

And if you're not a member of the Review Crew and were a member in December and didn't receive Wulf, please send us an email to that address, too. :-)

Edited by mfoust
Fix something.
3 people like this

On 1/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, mfoust said:

Can you check if mine shipped?

THis is REALLY exciting!!!

On 1/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, mfoust said:

Hey, everyone. Most everyone who has posted in this chain is a member of the Review Crew. We discovered why you didn't receive Wulf: We don't have your address! It seems the computer skipped right over you. (Of course, you already have a digital version of Wulf in your Club account.)

So, would each of you please send an email to info@heirloomaudio.com stating:

-- You're a member of the Review Crew and are requesting a copy of Wulf

-- Your address

And if you're not a member of the Review Crew and were a member in December and didn't receive Wulf, please send us an email to that address, too. :-)

What is the current status on the shipping?   Still nothing here in Va.

1 person likes this