Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MJP121212

Is there a way to add to a phone/player?

8 posts in this topic

I know we can download to a PC, but I've never tried my phone yet. We are leaving on a long road trip next week, and I'd love to take Wulf the Saxon with us on the drive. Is there a way to do this?

Hi, and I apologize for the late reply. There indeed is! What type of phone do you have? The following instructions work in iPhones and iPads, but I believe they will work on Android, too. 

Download the free app called "Browser and File Manager for Documents" (It's has a blue background, with an arrow pointing down.) Here's how it would work for you: 1) Download the app. 2) Copy the link of the Heirloom Audio download file. 3) Paste it into the app's browser. 4) Download the file when it asks if you want to download it. You would listen to the audio drama within that app.

Also, to get the link to the download file (step No. 2): Simply right click on the icon where it says "download here" in My Library. Then copy it. 

Does that help? 

1 person likes this

Also, if you are on the road and having trouble accessing the link, you can email me: michael@heirloomaudio.com, and I could email you the link. 

1 person likes this

I love how you guys make it work for us in all places! Now if there is a way to get it on the Kindle Fire within FreeTime child moderated mode... 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:56 PM, CherryBlossomMJ said:

I love how you guys make it work for us in all places! Now if there is a way to get it on the Kindle Fire within FreeTime child moderated mode... 

Hmmmm. I will see what I can do! We have a Kindle at our house with FreeTime, so I can experiment with it. Do you mean without any browser capabilities? 

Thank you SO MUCH! This is a huge help for me! We have to travel so much, and these adventures have a huge calming effect on my son. But, I don't like keeping the discs in the car all the time. This is a huge help! Thank you!!! 

1 person likes this