Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mphavens214@att.net

homeschool review crew extras ?

4 posts in this topic

Hi There,

Anyone know when the audios will be sent out for those who signed up to be apart of the forum, from the homeschool review crew?  I was just thinking about this the other day, although it has not been a year yet to fulfill the requirements......just curious?

ty :)

7 hours ago, mphavens214@att.net said:

Hi There,

Anyone know when the audios will be sent out for those who signed up to be apart of the forum, from the homeschool review crew?  I was just thinking about this the other day, although it has not been a year yet to fulfill the requirements......just curious?

ty :)

They said their was a "glitch",  they somehow didn't have our addresses and are supposed to be mailing it out, this was the last I heard about 2 weeks ago.

1 person likes this

Thank you my son is super anxious to listen to some more!!  Do we need to send our addresses to them? How did you find out this great info?

21 hours ago, tjohuffman@verizon.net said:

They said their was a "glitch",  they somehow didn't have our addresses and are supposed to be mailing it out, this was the last I heard about 2 weeks ago.

Yes you need to send your address, there was reply on another thread about the newest audio.

2 people like this