Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mphavens214@att.net

Happy Groundhogs Day!

7 posts in this topic

Happy Friday EVERYONE & currently watching the live stream from PA & seeing if Phil will see his shadow.....poor groundhog :)  What a weird tradition we have here in the US.....

1 person likes this

Ha ha-funny. I always thought it was a bit weird of a tradition even as a kid. My kids don't get it either with me not even saying something to them about it. Then again they over think things a times.

1 person likes this

It seems EVERY year he see's his shadow.....my 10-year old said maybe its the lighting, because he has seen his shadow the last 2 years...LOL

LOL that's funny. I've always wondered how we decided when the "official" groundhog location is?? Maybe we should pick a sunnier location! :)

1 person likes this

I do hope the little guy was wrong, I have had my fill of winter.     I agree that it's a bizarre tradition.

1 person likes this

I've had my fill of winter too, we got about 3 inches of snow dumped on us today. They were calling for flurries..... We drove to church, realized too late we really shouldn't be on the road. I ended up canceling a home visit I had scheduled because the roads really aren't safe. In fact our church canceled evening services. 

1 person likes this

NO snow for us, but just cold!  Yes winter I think is over, those poor people in san diego have no idea how we suffer lol