mfoust

Our Next Audio Adventure Is ... St. Bartholomew's Eve!

37 posts in this topic

Heirloom Audio is excited to announce that our next Audio Adventure is ... St. Bartholomew's Eve! We're releasing a teaser trailer soon! 

Edited by mfoust
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't know any of the stories until I listen to them. But I am always excited to see a new one as we've loved them all

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a really sad one. Everybody dies, except the main character obviously, I mean, it's a G. A. Henty story, main character never dies, oh wait, didn't that kid dies in Captain Bailey's Heir? Eh, whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On February 8, 2018 at 4:02 PM, waidekaren@gmail.com said:

I honestly don't know any of the stories until I listen to them. But I am always excited to see a new one as we've loved them all

Same here, but they're fun to learn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On February 20, 2018 at 11:06 AM, burkefamily@integrity.com said:

It's a really sad one. Everybody dies, except the main character obviously, I mean, it's a G. A. Henty story, main character never dies, oh wait, didn't that kid dies in Captain Bailey's Heir? Eh, whatever.

Wow; major spoiler alert!! I wish I could unsee that. LOL Oh, well. I'm sure the story will be well worth listening to.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, Cristina@ahomeschoolmom.com said:

Okay... So am I the only one whose chomping at the bit and wondering if we get a possible release date? I hate being kept in suspense...;)

Nope, you're not alone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2018 at 8:58 PM, Cristina@ahomeschoolmom.com said:

Wow; major spoiler alert!! I wish I could unsee that. LOL Oh, well. I'm sure the story will be well worth listening to.

yeah, I really wish I could unsee that too.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, waidekaren@gmail.com said:

I honestly don't know any of the stories until I listen to them. But I am always excited to see a new one as we've loved them all

I don't know this one and have had one other I didn't know much about. I don't tell my kids until it's released or they drive me nuts.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 10:10 PM, mphavens214@att.net said:

There is a book,,,,,hmmmm I will have to check it out!  ty

They're all based on GA Henty books.  :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now