Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mphavens214@att.net

Snow, Snow & More Snow

16 posts in this topic

Not right now, but we had an inch on Wednesday, and we are supposed to get some more tomorrow. I am really hoping their prediction of 3-5" is wrong and it becomes a non-event. I'm wanting to go outside and play, not bundle up and use extra blankets!

2 people like this

Oh man! The temps are still fluctuating a good bit here but we might be finished with snow for the year!

2 people like this

Sixteen or so inches here last week.  I love it, because the alternative is an extended mud season.  Real spring doesn't happen until late April in northern Vermont.  We could even still have a blizzard before we get spring.  We have had a couple days in the 50s already though.  The alternative to a long winter is venomous snakes and giant spiders, so...  This is my preference.

2 people like this

On 3/24/2018 at 2:20 PM, Zekesmom10 said:

Sixteen or so inches here last week.  I love it, because the alternative is an extended mud season.  Real spring doesn't happen until late April in northern Vermont.  We could even still have a blizzard before we get spring.  We have had a couple days in the 50s already though.  The alternative to a long winter is venomous snakes and giant spiders, so...  This is my preference.

Where in N.Vermont are you? I used to live in Essex, Vermont about a year ago....:)  

1 person likes this

At my house (10 miles from Heirloom Audio headquarters) we had 10 inches Saturday. :-) Thankfully, most of it has melted by now. We love snow but we love spring more!

1 person likes this

We have not had snow in a bit, we have had a few really lovely days in the 60s or 70s but currently, back down in the 40s (high) and rainy. I think today is supposed to be a tad higher but forecast is calling for snow on Easter! It won't stick but ugh I'm done with it. Just warm up for good already. We are flirting with moving into full-blown tornado season too. We have had a couple mild storms but I'm sure the real spring storms will begin soon.

Snow is GREAT as long as it melts within 24 hours.........I am so NOT a northerner anymore!  Bring on Spring....:D

Going to be 80s here today and tomorrow but calling for snow and high of 40 on Saturday and Sunday ......blah

7 hours ago, Sabrina S said:

Going to be 80s here today and tomorrow but calling for snow and high of 40 on Saturday and Sunday ......blah

Looks like we are going to be the same in my neck of the woods,

It is quite spring like today...the snakes think so too :/ Hopefully it sticks around, the forecast looks promising!