Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabrina S

Come out come out.....

12 posts in this topic

Where has everyone gone??? The forum is suddenly very quiet. Did it finally warm up enough everyone has gone outside and isn't at their computers anymore??? Hope everyone is doing well regardless!! 

I keep forgetting because I couldn't get in for a few weeks.  Or when I get in, I get distracted by a kid.  9_9  It's warming up a bit, but almost every day has some rain or a bit of snow still.  Only one more co-op day for the year, which is lovely to think about.  Then TKD and after that the two PS mornings each week end.  But swim lessons are now two days each week because we were able to get adaptive lessons for Mal (EXCITED!).  You know how it is! 

1 person likes this

Definitely. I haven't been keeping up well with any online stuff and as the weather improves I really don't want to be on the computer! Luckily I think we are finally really done with snow here.

Life has been extremely busy on my end. I don't even have a chance to get outside much.

1 person likes this

Yes, definitely enjoying this weather more!  No better way to tire a 3 year old for bedtime than running outdoors!  Co-op is now over, and AWANA is winding down.  There's a lot of group activities starting up that we may consider with co-op friends . . . flag football, chess club . . . VBS is right around the corner.  So there's always something to keep us busy!

2 people like this

I've been horribly busy too Renee, I'm really hoping things slow down soon, I'm trying....

Our church doesn't do VBS and as great as it can be I am not seeking one out, it is hard to drop off and pick up some kids and not others. My oldest does start her program at the zoo twice a week at the end of May, then there are a couple camps but otherwise I'm hoping for a laid back summer!

1 person likes this

I only reply when something controversial is being discussed. So often I'll look, won't see anything juicy, then leave.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, burkefamily@integrity.com said:

I only reply when something controversial is being discussed. So often I'll look, won't see anything juicy, then leave.

Lol. Just something to ponder....controversial discussions are often more productive between people who have a relationship....so getting to know others outside of controversy might be good :). But you answered here so maybe you are doing that!

1 person likes this

Ours is pretty hot all of a sudden too!! It seems the forum was down at the beginning of this week as well. Glad to see people coming out of the woodwork!

On 5/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, burkefamily@integrity.com said:

That made me laugh out loud!

1 person likes this