Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabrina S

Miscarriage

5 posts in this topic

I am having a miscarriage. We have 5 living children and I have four others in heaven. I'd appreciate prayers for quick physical healing and time to process, grieve, and heal emotionally. This was a surprise and in some ways the thought of a 6th was completely overwhelming and now I have guilt about those thoughts. This child would have been cherished regardless. With 5 here though it is not like I can just take some quiet time to process and heal. Luckily it started Friday when hubby was home from work and he has been home the last two days, hopefully the worst will be over by tomorrow when he goes back to work. Also, my oldest who is my big helper is gone to camp so it is just the younger 4 right now which will make taking it easy even harder. I'll survive but I definitely appreciate prayer.

Oh also I didn't make an announcement yet so luckily not everyone knows but enough people know that I will likely get awkward questions for a while. 

Sabrina, I am so sorry.  Please do not give yourself guilt over your thoughts.  <3  Agreeing with you in prayer.

Jodi

Sabrina - I'm so very sorry.   Praying for you all, I know how those occasional awkward comments from well meaning people cut at a time like this.

1 person likes this

Thank you, yes I skipped church Sunday just because I couldn't handle possible awkward comments or the whole "how are you" question that I don't feel like I can answer honestly but I guess I'll go tomorrow.