deshay005@hotmail.com

When are St. Bartholomew eve cd gonna be sent out?

11 posts in this topic

We had a slight delay in production and the duplicators are almost finished!  We should be receiving them in the next couple weeks! 

2 people like this

My daughter will be thrilled with the update! She's been bingeing on our current collection and was asking for something new. 

Excited for the new release. It's another story I've never heard of. I really am learning so much with these adventures. 

Have any club members received their copy yet? My kids have been waiting what seems like forever to them, especially after the email a few weeks ago saying that we should be receiving our copy "in the mail any day now."

1 person likes this

We've enjoyed the series, but there has been no response and we haven't received St Bartholomew's Eve CDs.  We'll have to cancel if we don't hear anything soon.  Hoping to hear ...or receive!

1 person likes this

We haven't either. I skipped the review crew on this on because I expected it here. I hope it will still come. 

1 person likes this

I know what you mean it took me a few days to get thru. Never did get anyone on the phone. What I had to do was talk to someone online not thru email but on chat. She said they will go out later this month I believe. But she went ahead and sent mine. Something about them being short staffed or something.  Hope this helps.