Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roseacademyacademics

Homeschool Encouragement

8 posts in this topic

I thought I'd start this thread as something that we could come back to throughout the year.

Feel free to post a link to an article or just type in some encouragement. I'll go first and share a blog post that I recently wrote. I typically don't write this type of article on my blog, but I just felt impressed to write it. I hope it is a blessing or encouragement to you. 

http://roseacademyacademics.blogspot.com/2017/08/dear-homeschool-mom-who-thinks-shes.html

1 person likes this

I'm not a homeschool mom, but REALLY enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing!

On 8/17/2017 at 1:48 PM, ourthriftyhome03@gmail.com said:

This is a fabulous idea!

We will all need some sort of encouragement at some point, I'm sure. :) 

Here is a post I wrote that truly came from the heart. Things get tough sometimes.

http://ourthriftyhome.com/homeschooling-through-the-hard-times/

This is an excellent post! We have had a year or two where it seemed like NOTHING academic was accomplished, but LIFE was lived and we all survived and came out on the other end. And surprisingly, my kids actually did a lot of academic stuff, it just didn't look "normal" or like it usually would for it. It was choppy and broken into bits and pieces. And honestly, living life and learning how to function in the tough times is actually a really great life skill to have.

1 person likes this

I responded on your post but that was wonderful!! I may come back tomorrow and share a post but I just wanted to say I needed that. Things are tough for us right now, not awful just tough, lots of difficult stages of life and just difficult circumstances that make schooling difficult. 

1 person likes this