Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MJP121212

Start Date

4 posts in this topic

Who has started back to school? Who hasn't? Since we homeschool, I had planned to start on Sept. 4th, but my mom is taking my son on a trip to the mountains so I guess we will start when he gets home. 

We started a couple weeks ago but not all of our curriculum was in so it was a gradual start. The last of it came in yesterday so Tuesday will be the first day of doing all subjects. 

We "school year round," but this year I am having a really hard time finding our groove.  I think I took off too many days in the last two months for us to just get going again.  Today was OK, but we do the bulk of school in the afternoon and the crew was here finishing our roof, Xav and I had dental appointments, and then I started tae kwon do (I must be CRAZY!), so we didn't get as much done as I wanted.  Over and over I console myself with "tomorrow is a new day."

We started off strong but then did some babysitting to help out another mom and it is all thrown off. Also one of my kids is having some issues which throw a wrench in some days. I'm hoping next week we can get back into a better routine but then my husband will be off for a week. We will have most of october to establish a great routine then my busy season with OCC will start in November. Sigh guess that's life :)

1 person likes this