krstanley555@gmail.com

Dates on new stories

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when the next story will be sent out? I wasn’t sure if there were dates for the 2019 releases.

2 people like this

I would like to know that also!! Does anyone at Heirloom moderate this and know the answer?!? Thanks!  😀

1 person likes this

Any news on upcoming stories?  I assumed we would be getting three new stories throughout the year, but maybe my assumption was wrong?  Thanks for the clarification! 

5 people like this

According to the subscription payment receipt, “Throughout the year, you’ll get Heirloom Audio’s 3 newest Audio Adventures before they’re available to the public.” 

So we are supposed to receive 3 cd sets per year. I’m here checking for info because I’m feeling concerned that I had missed something since the last set I received was For The Temple many months ago. It was so long ago that I can’t even recall when it came. Maybe end of 2018? 

I would guess that the new productions are taking longer to record and edit than anticipated, but some communication to subscribers about what’s going on and when we can expect the next set(s) would be greatly appreciated. If I don’t hear or receive something soon, I’m most likely going to cancel my subscription.

4 people like this

3 hours ago, mama_mcbear_mn@yahoo.com said:

According to the subscription payment receipt, “Throughout the year, you’ll get Heirloom Audio’s 3 newest Audio Adventures before they’re available to the public.” 

So we are supposed to receive 3 cd sets per year. I’m here checking for info because I’m feeling concerned that I had missed something since the last set I received was For The Temple many months ago. It was so long ago that I can’t even recall when it came. Maybe end of 2018? 

I would guess that the new productions are taking longer to record and edit than anticipated, but some communication to subscribers about what’s going on and when we can expect the next set(s) would be greatly appreciated. If I don’t hear or receive something soon, I’m most likely going to cancel my subscription.

You are correct, The last release was late 2018. There has been nothing released this year.

2 people like this

How many releases were there last year? I can think of St. Bartholomew's Eve and For the Temple. Were there any others? We are supposed to be getting 3 sets a year and it really seems like Heirloom is not living up to that.

1 person likes this

Hey Everyone! We are a bit behind schedule this year, and we apologize.  We are currently still working on this years releases and, Lord willing, planning on getting them out yet this year. We understand your concerns and appreciate your patience.  Thank you. 

1 person likes this

Yeah, I really hope we could get those 3 release for 2019. It is been a long time. 

1 person likes this

I agree with everyone above ... I too am concerned.  It's time for my renewal again, and I feel as though I've paid all year for nothing.  I think an email updating members at least once a month is not too much to ask.  I understand being behind schedule, I just don't think it's fair that I have to "dig" to find that information on a member's forum.  I also don't think it's fair that if I do cancel my membership now, even after paying all year, I would not receive anything that is shipped out at the end of the year.  I'm really not sure what to do.  

Well it is strange I was going to end my subscription to save cost and they said that if I end it I can never rejoin also they said that they were going to do four instead of three but did not mention that the fourth is only an audio book!

so I am of the opinion that if you are misleading in one area then your customers cannot know they can trust you in any area!!

9EB25502-0675-45F5-BA04-EE5C7921267E.png

743440D2-335A-45E1-B1D9-86DFE5E66098.png

Why is it so hard to get any response from heirloom audio?  I try to call, and the phone rings and rings.  I email and send chat messages...nothing.  I, like many others am concerned that we were promised 3 new CD's and the end of the year is quickly approaching.  My kids have really enjoyed these, but I'm starting to lose confidence in the company and am half expecting to hear that it's shutting down production.  Please, heirloom audio. COMMUNICATE WITH US!!

On 11/1/2019 at 3:10 PM, Jesusismine1222@gmail.com said:

Well it is strange I was going to end my subscription to save cost and they said that if I end it I can never rejoin also they said that they were going to do four instead of three but did not mention that the fourth is only an audio book!

so I am of the opinion that if you are misleading in one area then your customers cannot know they can trust you in any area!!

9EB25502-0675-45F5-BA04-EE5C7921267E.png

743440D2-335A-45E1-B1D9-86DFE5E66098.png

So, in the spirit of 'giving feedback' I'd like to give some constructive one :)
I really do understand that you need to protect your intellectual property and also prevent pirating your productions. But there might be circumstances, where people do want to cancel the club for a while, for any reasons. And maybe later want to join again. Maybe a good policy might be to block them joining for a certain period instead of blocking them forever. Since I do think the majority of people still wants to be part of the club because of your great productions :)

Following.  So if I understand correctly ... we should be receiving at least three cds by the end of this year, right?  The last one I received was For the Temple - which I LOVED!  Please post something so we know what the plan is.  Thank you.

1 person likes this