krstanley555@gmail.com

Dates on new stories

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when the next story will be sent out? I wasn’t sure if there were dates for the 2019 releases.

2 people like this

I would like to know that also!! Does anyone at Heirloom moderate this and know the answer?!? Thanks!  😀

1 person likes this

Any news on upcoming stories?  I assumed we would be getting three new stories throughout the year, but maybe my assumption was wrong?  Thanks for the clarification! 

5 people like this

According to the subscription payment receipt, “Throughout the year, you’ll get Heirloom Audio’s 3 newest Audio Adventures before they’re available to the public.” 

So we are supposed to receive 3 cd sets per year. I’m here checking for info because I’m feeling concerned that I had missed something since the last set I received was For The Temple many months ago. It was so long ago that I can’t even recall when it came. Maybe end of 2018? 

I would guess that the new productions are taking longer to record and edit than anticipated, but some communication to subscribers about what’s going on and when we can expect the next set(s) would be greatly appreciated. If I don’t hear or receive something soon, I’m most likely going to cancel my subscription.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, mama_mcbear_mn@yahoo.com said:

According to the subscription payment receipt, “Throughout the year, you’ll get Heirloom Audio’s 3 newest Audio Adventures before they’re available to the public.” 

So we are supposed to receive 3 cd sets per year. I’m here checking for info because I’m feeling concerned that I had missed something since the last set I received was For The Temple many months ago. It was so long ago that I can’t even recall when it came. Maybe end of 2018? 

I would guess that the new productions are taking longer to record and edit than anticipated, but some communication to subscribers about what’s going on and when we can expect the next set(s) would be greatly appreciated. If I don’t hear or receive something soon, I’m most likely going to cancel my subscription.

You are correct, The last release was late 2018. There has been nothing released this year.

1 person likes this

How many releases were there last year? I can think of St. Bartholomew's Eve and For the Temple. Were there any others? We are supposed to be getting 3 sets a year and it really seems like Heirloom is not living up to that.

1 person likes this

Hey Everyone! We are a bit behind schedule this year, and we apologize.  We are currently still working on this years releases and, Lord willing, planning on getting them out yet this year. We understand your concerns and appreciate your patience.  Thank you. 

1 person likes this