Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shtonseth@yahoo.com

What is going on?

3 posts in this topic

What is going on?  I got an email today labeled Sunday Scool Audio Adventure Club...telling me I will lose my subscription in 2 days (November 1) if I don't renew (just renewed at the end of September) now for more than what I've been paying and having to pay for a year at a time.   Is this legit?  The webpage that comes up looks identical except for the name change.  I'm already questioning staying on here with it now being 2 years since the last new audio release, but no prewarning that there is a change coming is not sitting well either.  

1 person likes this

I got the same thing, but my monthly renewal just happened on Wednesday, Oct. 28! This "new" membership is quite a bit more expensive. I agree, with the lack of communication and with no new Henty audios for almost 2 years, I am just going to cancel. (Not actually sure if I have to cancel or if I just won't renew??) I realize there are other audios to listen to on the site, but I joined for the Henty adventures. It is unfortunate because I put money into something I really believed in, and got very little in return. Very disappointing.