Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabrina S

Display name

5 posts in this topic

Is there any way to change our display name to show our name and not our email? I'm not necessarily worries about my email showing at this point but if this community grows - which we are all hoping for - I'm not sure I'd want my email out there to everyone :). Just wondering, maybe and idea for later if it isn't possible right now.

1 person likes this

On 8/17/2017 at 5:50 PM, sabrinascheerer@gmail.com said:

Is there any way to change our display name to show our name and not our email? I'm not necessarily worries about my email showing at this point but if this community grows - which we are all hoping for - I'm not sure I'd want my email out there to everyone :). Just wondering, maybe and idea for later if it isn't possible right now.

I used the helpful little blue chat box in the bottom right and had a wonderful customer service person help me with this! :)

1 person likes this

It would be a nice upgrade to be able to change it ourselves. I wonder if the program would allow for such a change? I will say, the powers that be were VERY quick to change mine for me. I just hated to bother them over it.