Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mphavens214@att.net

Captain Bayleys heir

28 posts in this topic

Who else from the crew is reviewing this coming up?  So looking forward to this and my family is super excited!!!

1 person likes this

On 8/22/2017 at 10:10 PM, tjohuffman@verizon.net said:

We didn't get this and we were so disappointed!   Not sure how we missed the list this time!

Thats how we felt about 2 of the vendors we missed this past year.....I think we get soooo excited and then have an expectation, and for whatever reason we miss the list our family gets really bummed!!!  I'm so sorry, maybe you could order it? :)

It'll probably be a Christmas gift for my oldest.   Her "big" gift last year was all the ones we hadn't reviewed.   Her favorite gift ever!

1 person likes this

We just got it in the mail today! I was reading the back out loud to everyone and even Daddy stopped what he was doing to listen. Time to pull a C.D. player out of the kids room and listen as a family!! I love these CDs for that purpose!!

1 person likes this

We have a long car ride for our vacation coming up (8 hour drive now takes 10 hours with kids) so we're planning to save it for the trip!  We actually may take a few of the earliest releases too, as it's now been awhile since we've listened to them.  We'll need some for the car ride back too!

2 people like this

41 minutes ago, momsheartblog@gmail.com said:

We have a long car ride for our vacation coming up (8 hour drive now takes 10 hours with kids) so we're planning to save it for the trip!  We actually may take a few of the earliest releases too, as it's now been awhile since we've listened to them.  We'll need some for the car ride back too!

We do this all the time.  We relistened to every one we have when we traveled to the grandparents' last month.  :)

9 hours ago, momsheartblog@gmail.com said:

Yes this audio is for our upcoming trip to Niagra Falls.....whats more fun than taking heirloom with you in the car!!!  So excited to listen.......oh the suspense.

We got ours just after returning from vacation. Talk about a nice little surprise waiting on us! 

17 hours ago, apronstringsotherthings@gmail.com said:

ours arrived today - my son met the mailman at the door and then whisked away upstairs and started listening right away!

That's what my daughter does whenever we get one of the Audio Adventures in the mail!

So these audios are really intense, dramatic and SO engaging.....we have a subscription to another audio club and they are great for younger kiddos, I never listen to them though, but when I have a heirloom audio, everyone must be quiet so I can listen, because they are just awesome!  The peoples voices are just amazing!!  Kudos to HEIRLOOM!!!:D

Yes! We just got it, we are going on a road trip Friday and will be listening to it on the way! Very excited. My kids love these, may have to get a couple of the older ones for stocking stuffers. We are in the car a lot!

We got it for the Crew. We've listened to it once and I'm sure it will be played a couple more times before the review is done.

Captain Bayleys Heir is just as awesome as In the reign of terror.......My whole family listened intently and we really enjoyed the action, drama and suspense!!!  I cannot wait to listen to more :D

We are on the review. We listen to these CDs when we are on long trips. Listened to it on the trip to see my mom, but I was tired so I didn't get to hear it all. Bummer. Listened to half of it on the way to the Bills game this weekend. Enjoying it same as all the others.