Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daybydayinourworld@gmail.com

Prayers for our move

8 posts in this topic

This month saw us packing up our house in Alaska and putting it on the market. Things are SLOW going with only 2 showings since it went live last week.

Having to keep paying on the Alaska house and rent a spot in an RV park in Colorado is making it very challenging financially. The boys and I are going back to Alaska for part of the fall which will be great for space (as 5 people in an RV long term is interesting.)

Prayers that the house sells quickly & if I need to return to work that I'll find the best fit for me and my family.

Will keep you in my prayers that the house sells quickly. Will pray that if you need to return to work God will open the doors to find a fit. 

1 person likes this

I am sure the right family will come along and fall in love with your house.  I am sure paying for 2 places is concerning but have faith...all will work out.   Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.    

1 person likes this

Praying you are seeing interest pick up and finding peace in the midst of this all.

1 person likes this

Sadly, it looks like the market here is dropping and turning into a strong buyer's market. :(

The boys and I are back here living more minimalist than usual. And, I have picked up a small part time online job. It doesn't pay great, but it'll help cover the grocery bill somewhat.

Still covering it all in prayer and doing my best to trust in God's provision.

2 people like this