Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a49erfangirl@charter.net

Favorite Fall Recipes

21 posts in this topic

What is your favorite recipes to make in Fall? I am so excited as next week we will be in the 60s. The leaves are starting to change. Fall is my favorite time of the year. 

My favorite things to make are Apple Enchiladas, Apple Fritters, Pumpkin Rolls, Freezing Pumpkin, and Homemade Soups. 

1 person likes this

I love the fall also!

Yummy Apple Enchiladas-You got to share your recipes.

I like to make a cranberry jalapeno salsa, pumpkin soup and pumpkin cake. Anything with apples & pumpkin is wonderful in my opinion!

2 people like this

I love anything apple, pumpkin & soup. I like pumpkin pie and apple pie, but I never eat the crust. So one year my daughter made a pumpkin pie (with no crust) added apples in it and added some crumbles on top. It was so good.  I like when I start soup in the morning and then it is ready when everyone is hungry. 

1 person likes this

How about yummy fall/winter soups?  With the weather turning to the cool side...time to break out the sweatshirts and soup recipes!

2 people like this

On 8/30/2017 at 9:25 AM, a49erfangirl@charter.net said:

What is your favorite recipes to make in Fall? I am so excited as next week we will be in the 60s. The leaves are starting to change. Fall is my favorite time of the year. 

My favorite things to make are Apple Enchiladas, Apple Fritters, Pumpkin Rolls, Freezing Pumpkin, and Homemade Soups. 

Would you mind sharing the Apple Enchiladas recipe?  Sounds delicious.  

1 person likes this

It's the beginning of cookie baking season for me.  Once it's in the 60s or lower outside, I am happy to turn on the oven.

Apple enchiladas??? That sounds awesome! I have a great stuffing (or dressing whatever you chose to call it) recipe I love for fall holidays!

I just made a carrot cake dip it was very good. It goes with apples, ginger snaps, graham crackers, and other things. It's made with cream cheese, powder sugar, cloves, and nutmeg.

2 people like this

Fall is my absolute favorite!! I'm so excited for the weather to cool off. My favorite fall recipe is Rachael Ray's sausage and pumpkin pasta. Mmmm. 

1 person likes this

After I get the kids school work done for the day I will be happy to share the Apple Enchilda Recipe. Oh I love soups. My favorite is Cream of Chicken Wild Rice and Potato Soup. 

apple Enchiladas sounds GREAT! 

I make a lot of soups. Right now, I am baking a meatloaf, and I have ground beef browning that is going to be used for spaghetti, beef cabbage soup, and taco salad tonight. I plan to freeze the other stuff :D 

I always love making a pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling!  Quick, easy and delicious!  (Also makes a great gift!)

So many great dishes for fall!

My boys want pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (which will be time-consuming as the muffin 'tin' left in the house holds 7 at a time!) 
Chili (always good on its own or served over spaghetti!)
Apple desserts (working on how to do more gluten free for me!)
Soup, soup and soup!!!

1 person likes this

Pumpkin and sausage pasta! The only problem is that my husband doesn't like it, so I don't make it that often. I can't imagine anyone getting to have temps in the 60s anytime soon. I'm thrilled because our *nights* will finally get to the 60s soon. Our days are still in the mid-80s for quite awhile still!