Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mphavens214@att.net

Hurricane?

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone need specific prayer for the hurricane that is hitting florida or surrounding islands or states?  Please stay safe and take this seriously......

I am certainly keeping these folks in my thoughts and prayers.  I can not even imagine what they are experiencing.   Stay safe!!!!  

On 8/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, kkent said:

1 person likes this

I have MANY many friends in that area, praying for all of them and hoping they evacuate. We lived in Savannah for five years, they are now under mandatory evacuation starting sat morning. 

My six year old cousin, Mason, with spina bifida recently had his 37th and 38th surgery and is in a body cast.  They are boarded up and stocked up and waiting.  If things get bad (what point that is, I don't know) his mother has a spot reserved for him in some sort of medical facility.

3 hours ago, Sabrina S said:

I have MANY many friends in that area, praying for all of them and hoping they evacuate. We lived in Savannah for five years, they are now under mandatory evacuation starting sat morning. 

I had no idea Georgia was involved in this now??? wow this is crazy

2 hours ago, Zekesmom10 said:

My six year old cousin, Mason, with spina bifida recently had his 37th and 38th surgery and is in a body cast.  They are boarded up and stocked up and waiting.  If things get bad (what point that is, I don't know) his mother has a spot reserved for him in some sort of medical facility.

prayers are definately needed for him!

On 9/7/2017 at 8:37 PM, mphavens214@att.net said:

I had no idea Georgia was involved in this now??? wow this is crazy

I think coastal Georgia is now more or less in the clear but at one point in time they were projecting a direct hit on Savannah. They had major damage from Matthew last year and that was only a Cat 1 so it was pretty tense there for a few days. We will see what happens as Irma moves inland and what Jose decides to do. 

19 hours ago, mphavens214@att.net said:

How has everyone faired this hurricane now???

I would like to know as well--hoping everyone made it through safe.  Kim

I was just wondering the same thing. My son is living in Orlando and attends the University. He doesn't have electricity, but where he is mostly damaged from the wind and some standing water. Trees down & siding ripped off the side of his apartment building.

Mason and his mom and sister (who had been staying at her dad's) spent this last week or so at the mom's brother's place where there was no trouble at all.  They're heading back home in a day or so to an empty fridge and no power.  :(  But they are *all fine*.

1 person likes this

Glad to hear that everyone is safe.  Will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.   Hopefully the power will be back on very soon.