Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lcmaynard@gmail.com

Books available in the Dashboard

8 posts in this topic

I'm guessing you reviewed or purchased using a different email.  I know that's what is the difference with mine.

So I just joined and I have the same problem.  I own all but the Wulf the Saxon, but I still have 2 that are wanting me to purchase them.  I bought 2 Family packs of The Cat of Bubastees, so I don't think I'll be purchasing it again!  The other one is Under Drakes Flag.  I actually still have the receipt from Heirloom for the Cat of Butastees.  Not sure what to do next.

On 1/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, sadieq13 said:

So I just joined and I have the same problem.  I own all but the Wulf the Saxon, but I still have 2 that are wanting me to purchase them.  I bought 2 Family packs of The Cat of Bubastees, so I don't think I'll be purchasing it again!  The other one is Under Drakes Flag.  I actually still have the receipt from Heirloom for the Cat of Butastees.  Not sure what to do next.

Hi! Send an email to michael@heirloomaudio.com. We can take care of this for you!

1 person likes this

Such great customer service! I wish I had bought my Beric the Briton from HAP directly instead of second hand now!