Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lcmaynard@gmail.com

NEW AUDIO CD

18 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, lcmaynard@gmail.com said:

Who is excited for the new Audio Adventure!!! I can't wait!!!!

It is  very...very...very good!!!!!    Watch the club website or our Facebook page for updates!    Kim :D

I am so excited about the new adventure!! My husband was ogling over it!

18 hours ago, Sabrina S said:

Are you talking about Captain Bayley's Heir or another one coming up???

Sabrina, We have a new audio adventure scheduled to release November 2017....Wulf The Saxon.   It is very, very  good.    I am really imporessed with the cover artwork for this audio.  Absolutely beautiful.    Kim  :)

2 people like this

I have to go and check out the new release for November now....I am so very curious at what is coming next. Each and everyone of them have been amazing! I think though my new favorite is Captain Baley's Heir though! 

1 person likes this

On 10/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, kkent said:

Sabrina, We have a new audio adventure scheduled to release November 2017....Wulf The Saxon.   It is very, very  good.    I am really imporessed with the cover artwork for this audio.  Absolutely beautiful.    Kim  :)

Oh YAY!!!! Now I'm so excited!! We have been super impressed with the quality of all of them so far! Can't wait (and hopefully it will be here in time for our drive to Denver!! I'm going to order another one or two for that drive as well). 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Sabrina S said:

Oh YAY!!!! Now I'm so excited!! We have been super impressed with the quality of all of them so far! Can't wait (and hopefully it will be here in time for our drive to Denver!! I'm going to order another one or two for that drive as well). 

Make sure to order using the club store--free shipping and you earn points that you can acccumulate (like yarn and quilt fabirc!) and redeem on other store purchases.  :)

1 person likes this

I've been posting the image all over my social media. We are all very excited about this one! 

1 person likes this