Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amanda H

Book Lists

8 posts in this topic

What do you use to keep track of the books your children have read? I am basing our history courses on living books, and want to keep track of them for this reason.

1 person likes this

Great questions. I've struggled with how to best do this. I tried having my kids write down the books they read but that didn't work well, they don't keep up and it seems to damper their desire to read. I'd love a program or app that would track it for us or something....hmmmm

1 person likes this

What about using Good Reads? It keeps track of the books you have read and you write a little review about the book. I keep forgetting about it. 

1 person likes this

I recommend Goodreads. You can make shelves for whatever you want.

1 person likes this

I had GoodReads years ago and forgot about it.  Something must have just happened for it to sort of get reawakened because I suddenly started getting emails and things connected to my stagnant account.  Maybe it merged with something else?  Don't know, but it's looking great and I am definitely going to start building up my account.  What a great idea to keep track of homeschool reads there.  I have to turn in a list of 10 books/kid when I finish up the year.  This will make it so much easier than trying to remember in May!

1 person likes this

I have a goodreads account for myself but not for my kids....do y'all use it for kids too?

1 person likes this